Rognidan & Vikriti Vigyan
Department of Rognidan & Vikriti Vigyan.
Post Graduate Facility is available in this Department.
(Intake -6 Students per year)
- Dr. Ragini Rajan Patil (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Professor & HOD
- Dr. Rajesh Harischandra Mhaske (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Reader
- Dr. Rohini Milind Said (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Reader
- Dr. Satyendrakumar Rajendraprasad Singh (B.A.M.S., M.D.) – Lecturer
- Dr. Milind Ganesh Mokashi (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Lecturer
Proper diagnosis is a key to success in medical practice. This department explains about causes and clinical features of disease. Essential modern knowledge can be learnt by ultra modern equipments in pathology laboratory.
The department of Rognidan & Vikriti Vigyan of 2400 sq.ft. area is well equipped with departmental laboratory (having capacity to perform practicals by 30 students at a time) museum with specimens, slides (histopathology slides & transparencies), examination room, hospital laboratory and other modern and Ayurvedic equipments is raving the purpose of diagnosing the diseases and providing training to the UG & PG students.
As it is necessary to diagnose the disease before it is treated so the hospital laboratory is playing the fruitful role in diagnosing the diseases.